Year-Round Work From Here
Planning a family vacation during the pandemic takes extra considerations. Although some people have the luxury of incredible outdoor spaces with majestic mountain views from their current safer-at-home location, most of us aren’t that lucky. So it’s not unreasonable to start thinking about a rental you can successfully work from — and maybe even homeschool the kids from — that has enough space for everyone to relax for a while. After all, just because the coronavirus is sticking around, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t safely enjoy life.
Here’s our top picks for homes with great offices and work spaces:
Sometimes a change of scenery can generate motivation. Just bring your laptop, set-up a work space, and next thing you know, you’re move productive than you’ve ever been. Just don’t forget your charger.
- Columbia Retreat – stay focused in your separate office space, but then step onto the deck to grill dinner and dine outside
- Lorian Stone – enjoy this office located right off the master suite, with views to boot
- Matterhorn Lookout – aside from the beautiful open-concept living area with massive views, there’s a downstairs bedroom with a desk
- Sunshine Outlook – a media room, a pool table, a private hot tub, outdoor dining furniture…and a separate office
- Castellina Spruce – play a game of pool and enjoy a drink at the wet bar, but then head upstairs to your designated desk space
- San Joaquin on Sundance – enjoy the separate, private office…then take a soak in your private hot tub
- Lazy Bear Lodge – located right on Main Street, distractions aren’t far away, but the fifth bedroom is set-up as an office
Social distance in the great outdoors!
Every one of our properties offers great access to hikes, biking trails and the Uncompahgre National Forest, but these homes also have amazing decks or outdoor spaces:
- The C Forever Lodge – the deck wraps around the living area and provides peaceful and ample views
- Gold Livery – from the rooftop you can see the end of the infamous box canyon in town
- Cassidy Ridge Penthouse – make a point to relax next to the outdoor fire pit each evening
- Hillside Hideaway – perched above town with more than one space to eat or lounge outside, you can’t go wrong
- Ute Lodge – with decks off the living area and bedrooms, you have plenty of outdoor access, and even a backyard
- Basque Ranch – with a slate outdoor dining patio and a built-in hot tub with aspen views you may not spend time inside
Keep exploring here or let us know how we can help! We’re here to assist you in creating a responsible and memorable trip.More Summer > More Year-Round >