A Guide to Parking in Telluride and Mountain VillageParking in Telluride and Mountain Village can be tricky, especially during busy times. Many of our properties have dedicated parking spaces for one car or come with a parking pass for street parking. If you’re planning on bringing more than one car and need additional parking, here’s our guide to parking in the town of Telluride and Mountain Village.
- Free all-day parking is available to commuters and visitors at the Carhenge parking lot on West Pacific Street. The lot is serviced by the regular Galloping Goose transit loop, which operates on a seasonal schedule.
- Metered zones and free two-hour parking are available throughout the business district. Meters are one per block. Users can purchase a receipt for up to three hours of parking at a rate of $1.00 per hour, with a minimum cash purchase of $0.25 and a minimum debit or credit card purchase of $1.00. Meter receipts should be placed carefully on the driver's side dash board face up so that Code Enforcement officers can clearly read them.
- Click here to view the parking map for town. Certain areas of town allow for free daytime street parking. During the winter months, read all parking signs carefully as snow removal may be in effect.
- Public overnight parking is allowed in two garages – Gondola Parking Garage ($25 per night) and Heritage Parking Garage ($35 maximum in a 24-hour period). Parking is not allowed along any street or right-of-way.
- Free parking is offered in several locations around the Village, including the Gondola parking garage, Meadows Run parking, Heritage parking garage, Town Hall Plaza parking, South Village parking center and North Village parking center. For more information on these free parking options, click here.
- RV parking: You may park your RV during the daytime at the Gondola Parking Garage. Two tickets are required at the rate of $50 overnight. We ask that you contact our community service officer at 970.729.3455 for assistance. Per Mountain Village law, you cannot spend the night in your RV in Mountain Village.