Introducing the Latitude 38 Clubhouse
At Latitude 38, the company mission is simple - deliver our guests and homeowners memorable vacations. For over 7 years, spanning thousands of reservations we have done just that. But we want to do more.
That's why we created the Latitude 38 Club House. We want to make the process of coming to Telluride easier. We believe the process of getting a family ready for skiing can be more enjoyable. We want to make homes with limited ski access more ski-friendly. In summary, we want vacations to be easier and more memorable for you.
The Latitude 38 Club House is a private club located in the heart of Mountain Village where unmatched service is coupled with a truly convenient location. Just steps from the Centrum bus & shuttle stop, Wells Fargo Bank, Ski Butlers Ski Rental Concierge showroom, and the new Wagner Skis world headquarters, the Club House was custom designed and perfectly located to provide the ultimate in style and ease of access.
Club House guests will enjoy a designated locker, on-site concierge services by Latitude 38 employees, slope-side valet, a comfortable living room, free Wi-Fi, complementary coffee and snacks, and more.
More information on the Club House can be found here: Club House Details
Here's How It Works:
- Get into your ski clothes in the comfort of your home
- Drive or take the free shuttle to the Centrum building in the Mountain Village Core
- Grab a fresh cup of coffee, jump into your ski boots, grab your skis, and walk over to Ski School, Lift 4, or the Gondola
- When you're done with your day, walk back to the Club House and place your skis and boots in your own personal & secure locker
- Hop in the free shuttle, or your own vehicle and head home. Simple and stress-free - the way a vacation is supposed to be