Frequently Asked Questions - Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals
1. What are the benefits of renting a vacation home?
Top Reasons to Book a Vacation Rental
Affordable - Unbeatable savings of up to 53%
Roomy - Space for the crew to stretch out
Cozy - Your home away from home
Private - Avoid crowds and spend quality time with your group
Array of Amenities - Live the good life with hot tubs, fireplaces, HDTVs, game rooms and more
Outdoor space - Backyards for family barbeques or pool parties
Private kitchen - Save more by dining out less. Cook grandma’s meatloaf for dinner
Great for large groups - From reunions to a fun weekend with the girls
Live like a local - Get an inside peek at the local community
2. How does renting a vacation home work?
Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals offer homes which are lovingly maintained, so you, our guest can have confidence that the home you rent is in great living and vacationing condition and will certainly be a part of the lasting memory you leave Telluride with.
We have made the process for renting a vacation home simple and even fun. The tips below are meant to provide general information.
For details about renting a specific property see specific property descriptions here online or contact us directly at: 970-728-8838 or Info@Latitude38VacationRentals.com
You can also reserve your home 24/7 online.
During winter and summer high seasons, major festivals like the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Telluride Film Festival, Blues & Brews and the Christmas & New Years holidays, popular vacation rentals go fast! Plan on booking six months to a year in advance, and don't hesitate to contact us for updates on availability. You can book homes directly online 24/7. If you need to make a reservation within 48 hours of your desired arrival date we ask that you contact us directly for availability. It's wise to keep the following points in mind.
- By law a home cannot have more people than what's listed as the properties maximum occupancy. Max occupancy includes children and infants.
- All homes have high-speed internet (wired or WI-FI), and direct dial telephones with free local calls (standard charges plus a 10% service charge will apply to collect, long distance and international calls made from any property).
- Parking varies by property and location. See the property description for parking details.
- Every home has a Cleaning Fee which includes Linen & Terry and a Home Starter Kit. This is a one-time fee. Mid Stay Cleaning can be arranged for an additional fee.
-The Home Starter Kit includes travel size Soaps, Shampoos, Conditioners, lotion, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher tablets, dish soap and one trash bag in each trash recepticle plus one for each day of stay.
- All homes have fully equipped kitchens with utensils and appliances.
- All properties are strictly Non Smoking
- Pets of any breed are not allowed or welcome on any property or in any home.
Payment and Deposit:
Arrival and Departure:
We will email arrival and departure information at the time of booking, inlcuding directions to the home and key exchange procedures.
During business hours we ask that our guests come to our office located at 220 E Colorado Avenue to check in and pick up keys.
After business hours we can either meet you at the property or make arrangements to have the keys mailed to you in advance.
Emergency Numbers are posted in all homes. We also provide a copy of emergency contact information for emergency medical services and property managers in our guest information packet.
We have a list of reputable businesses we work with to attend to potential maintenance issues 24/7.